[3830] CaQP K5YAA SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K5YAA SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 20:25:28 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:    0      0
   20:   84     59
   15:  110    181
   10:   46     20
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

What's wrong with this picture? - more SSB QSOs than CW!

Got CQed in my face a number of times on 10 meters - signals were watery yet
the 6s were running the east with ease. Actually the high bands were in
excellent condition and today (Sunday) I heard Europeans louder than I have in
a long time on both 10 and 15. 20 was a ghost town this afternoon but I was
finally able to squeeze out 500 Qs by S&Ping on 10 and 15. Being antenna
deficient (no 20 40 or 80) meter arrays right now I didn't get to 40 or 80
which should have been a slam dunk from Oklahoma. Fun anyway and a terrific
amount of activity out of the state of California.

Thanks for the Qs 6 landers and to the organizers for their continued efforts.
The web site of records and scores is a nice one.

73 - Jerry K5YAA

Rig: K3, Tokyo Amp at 700 watts an 8el 10 meter yagi and 6el 15 yagi. I used my
mobile Hustler on 20.