[3830] CaQP VE3CV SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] CaQP VE3CV SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 22:58:00 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0      0
   80:    2      0
   40:    8      4
   20:   30     72
   15:   48    135
   10:   30    116
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

added 18K to my previous best and first clean sweep getting LASS with 3 min to
go.  what fun.  Running on 10m I hated to leave for the other bands...quiet,
good sigs and no QRM.  Found I have some RF issues on 40m so that was a wash.
80 and 160 too noisy here.  N1MM+ worked great.  Glad to get some some points
for CCO and our annual TCG club competition.  Thanks for the rainy weekend so I
could play radio!
73
Jeff VE3CV

FT-1000MP  100W into
5 band DXE Hexxbeam at 45ft
80m doublet at 50ft apex for 80 and 160m
80m delta loop at 50ft apex for 40 and 80m