[3830] CaQP W7YAQ SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W7YAQ SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 23:08:59 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: W7YAQ
Operator(s): W7YAQ
Station: W7YAQ

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Sisters OR
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    2      0
   80:   28     12
   40:   59     93
   20:   63     29
   15:   29      1
   10:   36      5
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I was unable to join the CODXC effort at K6M Modoc this year so operated from
the home QTH.

High band condx were probably great for the CA stations, but from skip-zone
Oregon things were a real drag.  Heard some impressive QSO numbers being given
out by midwest and east coast ops.

Did not come close to my goals of 400 Qs and county sweep.  Missed COLU PLUM
(heard but could not catch K6CQP) SIER and YOLO.  Rover K6AQL had a booming
signal and was contacted in 7 counties.

Nevertheless a fun contest and chance to work friends to the south.

73
Bob W7YAQ