[3830] CaQP N6C(K7GK) SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6C(K7GK) SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 03:23:31 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: N6C
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: W6JZH

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: CCOS
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   79     58
   40:  186    115
   20:  255    216
   15:  289    244
   10:  135    161
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

My first CQP as a single op. Unfortunately, SFRA operation did not materialize
this year, but operating from W6JZH was a great opportunity to try John's new
setup and try (again) N1MM. My apologies to all the N1MM aficionados, but this
program hard to love.
The bands were in a decent, but not a spectacular shape. Low bands of course
are a challenge with low power, as the numbers show. Was surprised to be called
by a couple EUs on 40. Several also called in on 10, usually it's just 15/20.
Also a couple of JAs got into the log, but it's a tough slog for them with
antennas pointing away. Last mults were VT (though ended up working 3) and SK.
Many thanks to John, W6JZH, for letting me play.