[3830] CaQP W1AW/6(@W6YX) M/MFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W1AW/6(@W6YX) M/MFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 05:29:46 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: W1AW/6
Operator(s): KB0VVT KG0US KG0UT NF1R K2YY KZ2V ND2T AA6XV K6SF N6DB W6LD N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: M/MFixed HP
QTH: Stanford
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:    0       0
   80:  252      96
   40:  508     512
   20:  958    1091
   15:  905    1204
   10:  816    1014
    6:    0       4
    2:    0       1
--------------------
Total:    0       0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

W1AW/6 operation from W6YX will be submitted as a checklog.  Total CW Qs - 3439,
total phone Qs - 3922, total claimed score of 1,053,338 if not a checklog.

Apologies to anyone hoping to work W1AW/6 on 160 during CQP.  Our 160 antenna
is only half there and we weren't able to repair it before CQP.

We started the contest with 7 operators but only had 6 operating positions set
up which were on 20/15/10 phone and CW.  Eventually we got a 7th station
assembled and made some Qs on 40 phone.

As Saturday progressed we gradually lost operators until there were more open
band/modes than operators.  We got to 40 and 80 late and probably worked less
there than we might have if we had more operators.  Our low band phone suffered
more than CW because we were able to double up bands on CW with SO2R on adjacent
operating positions.  There were no volunteers to do phone or mixed SO2R.

We were off the air between roughly 0800Z and 1200Z.

Later in the day on Sunday we had all 7 stations manned after Rebecca/KB0VVT
and her parents Dave/KG0US and Barb/KG0UT arrived.  We even had K2YY in the VHF
room making 5 Qs.

Congratulations to the N6O team for reclaiming the M/M CQP record after we took
it for a year.

Thanks to all our operators for participating and to our other club members who
helped prepare the station and antennas so that we could run 7 high power
operating positions.

73,
-Mike, N7MH