[3830] JARTS W4DXX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS W4DXX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 00:19:46 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W4DXX
Operator(s): W4DXX
Station: W4DXX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:
   40:   72    28
   20:  253    65
   15:  333    84
   10:  256    75
-------------------
Total:  914   252  Total Score = 613,872

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

This effort was dedicated to our good friend and contest buddy, Darrell, K9MUG,
who passed away this past week.  He loved Contesting, RTTY, and DX'ing.  He
will be surely missed in the RTTY arena and Multi-Op events.

Low power effort here saved on the power bill.
10m was good but not like last couple years.  DX pretty much spread out between
top 3 bands.  Nobody wanted to work 40 seems like.  Activity was good also for
JARTS.  And, yes, we keep getting older & older...or is that better and
better?  Good to see a 6 year old and 11 year old in there.  Gotta kick out of
the W1AW/port stations giving out 100...hi.  Always a pleasure to work the JA
boys on several bands.
Eric / W4DXX