[3830] JARTS N3QE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@wmata.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS N3QE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 00:46:51 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:
   40:    8     7
   20:   79    33
   15:  247    60
   10:   69    32
-------------------
Total:  403   132  Total Score = 144,012

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Bounced between WAG, JARTS RTTY, and Stew Perry warmup this weekend.

I was originally planning on switching to Stew Perry 160M well before sundown
Saturday. BUT... there was this huge opening to JA on 15M that lasted way past
sunset. Spectacular. I had never heard anything this good! So many JA's in the
log!

Nice to have 10M open to EU both Saturday and Sunday morning!