[3830] IlQP K5YAA Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP K5YAA Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 01:38:00 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:      0        0
   80:     35       16
   40:     69       49
   20:     67       24
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
    6:      0        0
    2:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    171       89  Mults = 80  Total Score = 33,760

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Good Party!

Plenty of activity to keep an op in the seat of his van. Made all the QSOs with
my mobile station as don't have the base antennas all up yet. Nil on 15 and 10
as I was expecting but IL is close enough to Oklahoma that 80 produced several
Qs even on SSB! That historically nasty piece of bandwidth seems to have been
cleaned up in these past few years. Plenty of room to move around it seemed.

Thanks to several mobiles who covered the state very well. Captured several new
counties in my quest for USA-CA. Numerous fixed stations and several /P setups
on outrageous numbers of county lines. Used a pencil and pad to write down most
as I don't type fast enough to get all the QSOs entered as fast as sent or
spoken.

Thanks to the organizers - a good job getting out the activity.

73 - Jerry K5YAA

Rig: K3, solid state amp at 600W, a Hustler on 20 meters and a Tarheel for 40
and 80.