[3830] JARTS W0YK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ed@w0yk.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS W0YK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 01:47:40 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CM97bc
Operating Time (hrs): 35

   80:   61    14
   40:  163    36
   20:  115    34
   15:  505    77
   10:  321    59
-------------------
Total: 1165   220  Total Score = 607,420

Club: Pizza Lovers 259

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs and moving between bands with me!  I don't often do Low
Power, and each experience always reminds me why.  Lots of stations couldn't
hear me!  This especially true into Europe.  The severely compromised antennas
here right now, plus the unstable propagation this weekend, exacerbated the
issue.

Mults really suffered from Europe.  I called at least as many that I never got
as those that did make it into the log.  And 20 meters had a very short useful
opening both days.  Only a few JAs were able to hear me on 80, even though most
of them had good signal strength.  I SWL'd all ten JA call areas on 80, but only
worked 4, despite spending a lot of time around 3527.

Not much to show for 35 hours on the radios, but the weekend was perfect for
working on my SO4V skills.  A few times the house-of-cards fell apart when I
was  working S&P QSOs on each radio and answers came in on both of my run
frequencies.  A real scramble.  Had to stop doing email and surfing the web to
sort it all out.   ;>)

Ed W0YK