[3830] JARTS W0RAA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dickt@w0raa.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS W0RAA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:23:26 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:  000   000
   40:  000   000
   20:  114   022
   15:  062   022
   10:  029   017
-------------------
Total:  205    61  Total Score = 26,352

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Band conditions on Saturday were kind of strange.  Lots of fading and had to ask
for repeats.  Also, was in the throes of learning the workings of a new radio
(Yaesu FTdx-3000D) and that was probably part of the problem.  On Sunday, with
a friends help we got things set correctly and it was a blast after that.
Stayed on 20, 15 & 10 meters.  And had some good runs on 20.  All in all it
was a fun contest, but for a while I figured I was the oldest entry in it.  Then
a few others took that honor away.  Hi Hi.  Fun contest and look forward to next
year.  Thanks for your patience and bearing with the requests for repeats.  I
guess it's part of the game.  Still fun.