[3830] JARTS WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wn6k@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 01:56:10 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:   12     5
   40:  141    32
   20:  120    22
   15:  329    53
   10:  276    49
-------------------
Total:  878   161  Total Score = 351,624

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

FT-5000
SteppIR -DB18 @55ft. (40-6m)
OCD @50ft. (160/80m)

Book Report - finished a Patterson and 1/3 of a Ludlum, The Bancroft Strategy

Did not exceed last year's score although I did make a few more QSOs my mults
were down. I could not tell if it was the Flare on Saturday which pretty much
blacked out the bands or the 'too many choices' of things to do this weekend.

Thanks for those that showed up and persevered.

WN6K, Paul