[3830] CQWW SSB VE3CV SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE3CV SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 23:50:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:   14     5        5
   80:   48    11       25
   40:  112    18       62
   20:  219    27       87
   15:  258    30       96
   10:  379    28      104
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Amazing activity all weekend. 10m was the place to be and 160m avoided..too bad.
My best score ever, even though I had to miss most of Saturday morning and
afternoon with sleep and chores to keep the peace Hi!.  Started with an all
nighter for 10 hours, but getting too old for these. Sunday on 10m was great,
but started to lose my voice. Did all S&P because nothing but new stations
to work from the band maps. N1MM plus works great!
Some signals were just awful...over-driven mics and amps...splatter city.
Still a lot of great Ops.  Thanks for the Qs.  73 Jeff VE3CV

Yaesu FT-1000MP  100W into 5 band hexbeam or GAP vertical for 160-80-40.