[3830] CQWW SSB W7VJ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W7VJ M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 00:34:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W7VJ
Operator(s): KU7T N7NM K7OG W9PL KQ7W W7VJ
Station: W7VJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    6     6        5
   80:   51    15       29
   40:  496    25       70
   20:  261    37      109
   15:  730    38      125
   10:  467    29       95

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

We survived solar flares, typical Pacific Northwest propagation, high winds,
breaking trees, and potential power outages to finish the contest just behind
where we were last year.  The flares seamed to skew paths and create atypical
openings which made it interesting.   Thanks to all who called and all we
worked.

73,

Andrew