[3830] CQWW SSB N7AT(@K8IA/N7RQ) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N7AT(@K8IA/N7RQ) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 01:10:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): AE7VA K8IA N7RQ NY7N
Station: K8IA/N7RQ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 47

  160:   12     7        7
   80:   68    15       30
   40:  459    27       67
   20:  383    34      102
   15:  976    35      121
   10: 1186    31      118
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

With four X-class flares within a 48 hour period, but no CME, we were close to
having a complete washout. But the high SFI sure kept things interesting.
Numbers are down from the last two years, but we still had maximum fun.

A very laid back operation here this year. Lots of time for chatting and
coaching. I like that, and the ops here did too. Our newest op, Paul AE7VA, fit
right in and said he gained valuable experience. He certainly did his share!

CU next month for CQWW CW.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club