[3830] CQWW SSB NX9T SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NX9T@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NX9T SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 01:28:54 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:    1     1        1
   80:    4     3        4
   40:   40    11       26
   20:  162    28       58
   15:  144    23       60
   10:  384    21       63
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had been having problems with my multi-band quad for months so didn't expect
to do much other than play for a few minutes on the low bands.  Much to my
surprise: 1) 20 was really still rocking when I finally turned the rig on
Friday night and 2) my antenna was working fine-no problems!  So, plans changed
and I enjoyed about 8 1/2 hours...mainly on the high bands (wow!!! 10m was in
great shape)...mostly on Saturday.  Had a couple nice little runs and the rest
was S/P.  Lots of fun to join in and play in this one.  Yes, the bands were
packed....but that does beat the pants of dead air hiss.  :)

It was great to cross paths with many friends...both old and new.

73,
Jeff NX9T