[3830] CQWW SSB CN3A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s56a@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CN3A M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:55:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CN3A
Operator(s): IK2SGC IK2QEI IZ1LBG 9A6A S56A JK3GAD CN8WW
Station: CN3A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Safi
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   243    14       55
   80:   780    18       79
   40:  1813    29      105
   20:  3211    39      147
   15:  3047    39      144
   10:  4783    39      162
-------------------------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all the OM friends around the world to get this effort possible.

We arrived in delay due the short time we have.

Less thank 48 hours before the contest start.

We arranged a new 30Mt. tower with a fixes multiband antenna into US direction,
new slooper for 160, 4sq. on 80 mt. all under a strong 30° Celsius with great
sunny days.

Big fun as usual with our operators friends, very good 10 Mt. conditions with
great run rates, 15 Mt. slower respect last year (flares), 20 mt. ok, and some
good improvments on 40, 80 and finally we found a good compromise on 160 mt.
that now seems to work pretty good.

We miss zone 34, but we increase our qso's.

We would like to thanks also our great friend George NR5M for his support.

Thank you all again and talk to you soon on the air

Beat 73' from all the 2014 CN3A Cqww Ssb M/2 Team

de  Matt IK2SGC & Steve IK2QEI