[3830] CQWW SSB AC4G SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AC4G SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 23:15:29 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Operating QRP was not easy.  QRP OP has to wait until the pile is gone
in many cases to make QSO.  Sometimes with strong stations, was able
to bust pileup.

I was surprised at the good conditions on 10m and
the ability to work JA's.  With good antennas even on the low bands,
QSOs were made, but with difficulty.  It was difficult to bear not
making QSOS with BYs, HS0, DU, 9V, 9M, A7, A9, etc when I could copy
them fairly well.

Lots of fun, but don't think I will enter this
category for a long time. Thanks for all of the QSOs and pulling me out.