[3830] SS CW WF7T Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WF7T Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 03:25:44 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 22.75
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   59
   40:  236
   20:  167
   15:   80
   10:   26
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

What a slog. SS QRP at my home station this year. Had issues with 2x6 switch
relays and my jury rigged filters. Things like that can needle a guy during a
contest(station notebook fodder).

S&Ped mostly and CQed a little too until I was eventually run off. Missed
NT and QC for a sweep. Heard them; couldn't catch them.

80M seemed like the dumps to me, but it could just be my influenza. I mostly
QRMed myself due to coughing and I am sure I miscopied up a few exchanges.

I heard some big numbers from my QRP friends early on...awesome work! I can't
wait to see the unofficials start to line up.

This was a hard game but as always I appreciate each and every Q. Thanks to
all, and my appreciation to the League contest desk.

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN
Confirmation #: 4266517.arrl-ss-cw

---