[3830] SS CW KC9UJS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joshgolladay@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KC9UJS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 03:27:01 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KC9UJS
Operator(s): KC9UJS
Station: KC9UJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Normal, IL
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   58
   40:   71
   20:   77
   15:   20
   10:   24
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was my first real CW contesting effort.

It went pretty well for the most part (other than the fact that I sent the
wrong check year the whole time--Thanks to the Zig and Scott for letting me
know how to handle that!) Wonder if I'll have to correct 97 back to 07 for a
lot of folks in a couple of weeks?

100% unassisted S&P and I still only left 7 multipliers unaccounted for.

Highlights:
1.  Hit my "A Goal" of 100+ QSOs to qualify for my first time SS CW
> 100 mug from SMC!
2.  Worked more CW Q's in the last 24 hours than in my entire life to this
point
3.  Built the CAT and CW interface for my FT-857 last week, and it worked
flawlessly the whole contest.

This was a part time effort, so I also got to spend a lot of time with my
family this weekend.  Looking forward to Phone SS in 2 weeks--going for back to
back phone sweeps!

73 de KC9UJS Josh