[3830] SS CW W0SD Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W0SD Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 03:56:16 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W0SD
Operator(s): W0SD W0DB WD0T W0OE
Station: W0SD

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  106
   40:  438
   20:  367
   15:  394
   10:   64
------------

Club:

Comments:

Had a great time with FB company, and our hosts W0SD and W0OE are the BEST!!
Also got to operate a lot with my great friend Joe W0DB, and Ed got on and
operated some late Sunday also!

Bands were in good shape 80-15m, 10m was open here but very long so not
runnable.

Activity seemed down compared to previous years, sure did a lot of work to get
this score, a LOT of ping/pong operating between 2 radios.

One thing I noticed in this more than other Sweepstakes, were stations just
firing up on a frequency and calling CQ without asking, sure a different
approach.

Anyhow, another great time in the books, thanks for all the Qs and CU on SS SSB
from KD0S.

73 Todd WD0T,  for the W0SD gang.