[3830] SS CW K7BG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7BG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 05:02:35 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   48
   40:  260
   20:  497
   15:  256
   10:   39
------------

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Beautiful weather up to the weekend when our first snow storm hit. I did the big
no-no of taking some early off time due the S9 plus snow static Saturday night.

Great to have VY1EI call in off the back of the beam for the second to last
one. Still needed PR up to that point. Always a treat to work so many familiar
calls while at the same time wondering where some of those from Sweepstakes
past were this weekend.

Thanks all,

Matt--K7BG