[3830] SS CW W4PM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4PM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 13:26:38 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:    0
   80:   59
   40:  162
   20:  207
   15:  168
   10:   16
------------

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

I was down to 2 needed sections (NT and WV)when VY1EI called me at 18:54 on 10
Meters.  I then went to 20 meters and there was K8NY calling CQ -  SWEEP
accomplished!

I no longer have the stamina to go 24 hours but I plugged along for 15 hours
trying to at least reach 100K points! The new wire antenna seemed to work
fairly well except for RF getting into the WinKeyer and shutting it down.  I
went to my Logikey K1 memory keyer and sent calls and serial numbers manually
for the last 200 contacts. I need to take care of that problem before the next
contest.

Thanks for all the Q's.

73,
Puck W4PM