[3830] SS CW N3QE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@wmata.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N3QE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 15:04:00 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:   81
   40:  315
   20:  190
   15:   72
   10:    6
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Second part of my SS HMO effort this year was from home.

40M was the place to be, despite the return of utility line noise this year.
The noise was not there Thursday night... been dry and windy, wonder what that
means... gotta go looking this week. There was no shortage of loud signals
above the line noise, in any event. Mike taught me some few tricks for RFI
tracking last fall, and will apply them again!

Sunday morning on 40M was especially productive. And with this 2-part HMO
effort I never felt bored on 20M Sunday afternoon. Tired, yes. Bored, no.

I was very impressed by the QRP stations from East Coast and Midwest especially
on 80M. I took a screenshot of the 80M bandmap Sunday evening - everything
completely greyed out! Amazing!

Missed mults: WY (of all places!) and NT.

Mult dist:

MDC 40 ****************************************
 IL 34 **********************************
 VA 33 *********************************