[3830] SS CW K6ZH SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6zh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6ZH SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 00:48:44 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6ZH
Operator(s): K6ZH
Station: K6ZH

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:   54
   40:  137
   20:  188
   15:  169
   10:   97
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Got a late start due to ushering a play on Sat. afternoon (I know, poor
planning!)

First time out with my new KPA500, and Unlimited class.  I went to bed on Sat.
night needing only 4 sections:  VO1, VE1, VY1, and ME.  And I worked 'em in
that order.  Got *very* lucky and happened across VE8EV on 20 meters before he
got spotted.  Worked the last section at 0830 local time on Sunday morning.
Had some pretty good runs, especially on Sat. evening and Sun. morning.

My wife says "oh no, not another coffee cup!"  But with any luck,
I'll have another one  :-)