[3830] SS CW N9CO SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9co@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N9CO SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 01:27:05 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N9CO
Operator(s): N9CO
Station: N9CO

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   90
   40:  576
   20:  246
   15:   60
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Can't believe that another CW SS has come and gone.  Seems like I wait all year
for this event, and now it is over until the next one.  Still my favorite
contest.  It was nice to hear and work so many friends.

Like just about everyone else with 82 sections, the one that got away was NT.
Congratulations to those that did get the sweep.

Thanks for the QSO's and for letting me spend the weekend playing radio with
you.  Looking forward to next year!

73,
Charlie  N9CO