[3830] SS CW W6SC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W6SC@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W6SC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 18:51:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6SC
Operator(s): W6SC
Station: W6SC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Morgan Hill, CA
Operating Time (hrs): ~

------------
  160:    0
   80:   39
   40:   31
   20:   76
   15:   50
   10:   74
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First year in many that I missed the sweep.  No NT this year.  Never heard one
and never saw a spot either.  Some people worked VY1EI and a VE8 apparently,
but not me!  I don't put in a serious effort for this contest (never put in 24
hrs.) and my main goal for my little station is the sweep (assisted).  By late
Sunday afternoon, I'm pretty much done.