[3830] JIDX SSB M5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] JIDX SSB M5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 18:36:06 +0000
                    JIDX Contest, Phone

Call: M5Z
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Central London
Operating Time (hrs): 0h34

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   2     2
   10:   6     5
-------------------
Total:   8     7  Total Score = 98

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

K3, 5 meter wire with ATU (LDG), Win-Test 4.13

Only QRV between 07z and 09z on Sunday. Judging from number of 10m QSO I made,
propagation to JA from here is the best in last couple of years. I felt most of
JA station went to 10m so not much activities on 15m. I heard more EU station
calling CQ JA than JA station on the band but seems it is normal these
days.....Also noticed some AF station had difficulties to get an attention from
JA station who put beam to EU direction.

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD