[3830] WAE RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 03:31:08 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Radios: SO2R

   80:   98    98    10   108
   40:  495   495   429   222
   20:  416   416   560   166
   15:  397   397   670   176
   10:  269   269   355   116
-------------------------------
Total: 1675  3699  2024   788  Total Score = 2,914,812

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Always my favorite contest. This year we had a family commitment that I knew
would cut out all of saturday afternoon (6 hours) prime time. I tried to stay
longer during the night to make up for the loss but the action, especially for
QTCs is not at all the same. Conditions were not bad and all the bands
cooperated at different times for a bucket of plain ol' fun!
I went with the 'classic' N1MM and had no problems. I found a lot of guys were
willing to play the qtc game this year, maybe more than in the past.
So even though I couldn't play as I would have liked to, I had a terrific time
for the time I was on and look forward to the next edition.
73, Fabi va2up