[3830] OK/OM DX CW F1AKK(@F6KHM) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW F1AKK(@F6KHM) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:55:17 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: F1AKK
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F6KHM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IN78RJ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   35    31
   80:  119    74
   40:  160    88
   20:  154    86
   15:  152    86
   10:   74    61
-------------------
Total:  694   426  Total Score = 295,644

Club:

Comments:

I wasn't know if i'll join or no the day before contest!
As wx wasn't so good i decided to do it!
As 2013 it was a nice game!
OK/OM are great!
Night hours 01..04Z were very boring!
More S&P as run (never had run really)

I did 25# stations on 6 bands , congrats you've big ears on 160 ;-)
246# stations OK/OM worked
Sunday around the end of contest had some "es" link on 10m with
"OM"  ; heard "OK" in multi paths (wasn't easy with 100w
and amazed echos) , last hour was hard as when a # district appeared on
20...10M thems have a good pile up!
I d'like to know how OK/OM were tuned this wend?
Ahoj , Oli

Rig was
-FT1000MKV : 100w
20...10M : 6EL KT36XA @8m
40       : 2EL
80       : Dipol
160      : Vertical (as no rx antenna i was motinoring with 12db att :-)  )