[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 03:23:00 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 14

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   1      1
   80:   6      3
   40:  21     15
   20:  11     10
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  39     29  Total Score = 1,131

Club:

Comments:

QLF UPDATE:

I've got to hand it those intrepid Railroad telegraphers and all that followed
them using hand keying...  WOW!

30min. was about my limit... feel it all the way up to the elbow.

Thanks to all who took the time to listen thru the muttering and sputtering CW
i was sending.

Had fun working out the 1881 brass hand key.... and now, it goes to its new
home on the shelf, w/ fond memories.

73 and thanks to all for the QSOs and patience.... especially N3QE fellow hand
keyer, and K8CN and KE0G QRP legends.

DanWa

ps: Pileup w/ 1 min to go on 1815 ... hearing lots of 6s and 7s all in a
tangle.  QRV on 1816 to 1818 next time.