[3830] SS SSB N4KG SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4KG@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4KG SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 03:40:19 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4KG
Operator(s): N4KG
Station: N4KG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: ALA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   49
   20:   33
   15:   62
   10:  106
------------

Club:

Comments:

My primary goal for this event was to increase my LoTW confirmations for 10 and
15M WAS.  Hopefully most will upload their logs to LoTW !  (My log has already
been uploaded taking only 1.5 minutes for 250 Qs).

Picked up DEL for the Last Section in the Last Hour on 40M SSB.
Heard K9RS in DE on 15M BackScatter with a very readable signal but he never
replied to me, even after all the West Coast Guys had been worked.  So it
goes.

High Band BackScatter was Very Good this weekend.

Tom N4KG in North Alabama