[3830] SS SSB K6YT(W0YK) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ed@w0yk.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K6YT(W0YK) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 04:29:30 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6YT
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   43
   40:   65
   20:   75
   15:  236
   10:  232
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

All bands seemed pretty good Saturday night and Sunday.  Missed SB and NT.
Heard both many times ... working other stations.  In fact, this is the most NT
stations and different NT QSOs I've ever heard in SS.  I was constantly running
into VY1 and VE8 stations.  Amazing that one didn't call me, although I was
mostly S&P plus LP with dipoles didn't make a very distinctive signal.

Thanks for the QSOs!

Ed W0YK