[3830] SS SSB KQ0C Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ashton.r.lee@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KQ0C Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 05:11:30 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KQ0C
Operator(s): KQ0C
Station: KQ0C

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:   14
   40:   60
   20:   75
   15:   71
   10:   98
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I don't know why but I got it in my head to try this QRP for a second year. The
whole time I was looking longingly at my Alpha amp just sitting there idle. But
it is fun to see what 5 watts can do. Frankly in a domestic contest it would be
a whole lot more fun if everyone ran QRP. The highlight was getting called from
Ascension Island during one of my short runs. Sure, the contact didn't count but
how often do you get reasonably rare DX calling you when you are running QRP.