[3830] SS SSB K0TG SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0TG SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 05:15:08 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:   82
   40:  145
   20:   96
   15:   94
   10:   25
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I did as lot of S&P on this.  CQed a few times and had pretty good runs, but
most was S&P.

What a difference two weeks makes.  For SS CW the WX was pretty nice yet.  Snow
on the ground and cold for this one.  Kinda early for that! Oh well.  Still not
enough BIC time to do that great this weekend.

Pet peeve is stations that after working someone, just say QRZ.  What is your
call??  I JUST tuned by and want to see if I worked you yet.  What is wrong
with TU & your call...  QRZ?

10 was in great shape, but it seemed that stations I called were being called
by MANY others and station I could not hear.  10 was in good shape I suspect,
but not up here.

It was nice to sweep this one.  I was sweating it out as KL7 was the last one I
needed and with the solar condx they were not sounding very good.  Finally
snagged one.  Strange thing is that AL was on my list of states I needed.
Third to the last mult needed.  They are usually all over the place.

73, John  K0TG