[3830] SS SSB N7RVD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brian@raincityhome.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N7RVD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 07:20:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N7RVD
Operator(s): N7RVD
Station: N7RVD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   77
   10:   23
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Ward N0AX says Hi.  Work and family cut into the radio time this weekend.  I
managed just 98 minutes of SS.  10 meters was open to the east coast, and,
although my signal reports were good, the noise level was high and my rate was
under 40 per hour.  I stayed on 10 way too long.  15 meters was much better
with very little atmospheric noise and the rate counter consistently running
100-140 Q's an hour.  Fun contest.  Would have liked to play more.