[3830] SS SSB N4OX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jayn4ox@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4OX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 20:53:35 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4OX
Operator(s): N4OX
Station: N4OX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  574
   20:  778
   15:  328
   10:   61
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I got angry at the 15 meter op at W6YI on Sunday afternoon who left HIS
frequency for over 2 minutes and then came back and took HIS frequency back.
Always two sides to a story, but this happens more and more with multi-ops and
SO2R guys. I let a few, bad words fly, (which was wrong) and decided my C3 at
40 feet was no match for the W6YI stacks and found another splatter filled
frequency to scream into the radio. N1MM + says I operated 24 hours and 22
minutes, so either it is wrong or I can't read my handwriting. I would think I
will loose some Qs.