[3830] SS SSB K5TR(K5OT) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5ot@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K5TR(K5OT) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 21:26:04 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K5TR
Operator(s): K5OT
Station: K5TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   19
   40:  477
   20:  542
   15:  504
   10:  288
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to George K5TR for another fine contest opportunity at his great Texas
Hill Country station.  Geo made other plans for the weekend and said that I
could operate there during SS-Phone this year. I had a great time!

An amazing number of stations asked for repeats of my check. Don't depend on
your historical pre-fill database to know the correct precedence, check or even
section.  Operator situations change a lot from year to year, and there's no
need to have hard-earned QSOs deducted from your score because you didn't
glance at the data before entering the QSO.  Copy what you hear.

Thanks to all for the QSOs and sharing some Sweepstakes fun.

73,
Larry K5OT