[3830] SS SSB NK6A SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NK6A SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 22:05:14 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NK6A
Operator(s): NK6A
Station: NK6A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   12
   20:   70
   15:   77
   10:   91
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

My goal was to not be skunked my missing one section as the CW portion.
Sunday late morning after an hour I finally got VI for a clean sweep. Big pile
up to the East Coast. Naturally later in the day I heard a few more stations.
NT proved to be easy this go around. More comfortable using N1MM Plus.
Rig was the K3, P3 and new KPA500.  Used the Alpha for the VI station when 500W
didn't cut it from Calif.