[3830] SS SSB VO1MP SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, samuelsongus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VO1MP SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 22:19:58 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

------------
  160:
   80:   10
   40:   10
   20:  159
   15:  692
   10:   29
------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

PCC  ( Post Contest Comments)

Primarily a CQing contest for this one .....
for the most part pile up was well behaved...
3 DUPES
15 meters was money band  coughing up 64 of the 83 Sections  for 75% of Qs
had 6 sections with only ONE QSO  SK,RI,PR,ONN,NL,LA
Had  many indicate that I was last one  for Their Sweep .. glad to still be
able to do this...
Got my sweep a little earlier, but decided to come back on for another 200 QSOs
VOICE KEYERS
Voice gets a little raspy after a few hours  AND Although I do have a voice
keyer here and have had several over the years I have intentionally stayed away
from them for a long time  now ....
However I must comment  that  GOOD  Voice keyers  with better than average
audio quality seem to have evolved in a positive and  dramatic fashion  in the
past few years ..
 I  will say that quite often it was difficult to distinguish from Real and
recorded exchanges..
mebbe next year ...
anyway thanks for the Qs had lots of fun
NO frequency fights , got some sleep , made a sweep , man it doesn't get any
better does it ...

Hopefully Cyall as
VO2CQ from zone 2
in the CQWW