[3830] SS SSB K9NW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K9NW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 01:20:06 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9NW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Home
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  366
   20:  102
   15:  100
   10:   19
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Icom IC-746  100w
40m dipole @ 25' (10/15/40)
30m sloper (20)

Didn't get started til Sunday morning.  When the initial "fresh meat"
feeding frenzy didn't materialize on 40 like I was planning on, I went off
tuning around on the other bands just working whoever I could, and getting
short runs here and there when I'd tune across a clear frequency.  Gave little,
if any, thought about getting a sweep.  Later in the day when I worked a loud
VE8EV on 15m followed shortly by a couple Alaskan stations, I realized I was
only missing ND and MS - and the sweep was very much in play.  So it was off to
40m and CQ SS!  Settled in on 7255 and about an hour later ND called in, and not
too long after that MS.  Sweep!

Quite a few guys asked for repeats on my section, and if I had moved to Ohio.
Yes I did.....16 1/2 years ago!!  (Log what you hear, not what you see in your
pre-fill)

73, Mike K9NW