[3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:20:33 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 27

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:
   80:   49    34
   40:
   20:   55    55
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  104    89  Total Score = 9,256

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, AL1200, 1 KW, C31XR with triplexer, 80M sloping dipole array.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  PJ4/K2SX was on 40M.  Didn't try 160 (and turns out the 160M
antenna hadn't yet been connected to the antenna switch anyway).  20M was very
weak to US and Europe and western Asia (two UK QSOs).  But, when 0300Z came
around, I had a big pile up.  Most signals went away after about 30 minutes and
changed to 80, which was very good to USA and Europe, but European stations
QRMed each other since I was not working split that working them was a chore.
Again, eventually everyone finally figured out that I needed their names and I
got them all in the log.  KU8E and W2LK are here too and we are all CWOps
members.  Hope to work you all in CQ WW CW as PJ4A.  73, John, K4BAI.