[3830] CQWW CW K4AB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larry.k4ab@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K4AB SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:36:54 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K4AB
Operator(s): K4AB
Station: K4AB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Huntsville, Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 45.5

  160:   47    18       29
   80:  140    18       61
   40:  738    31       86
   20:  547    31       88
   15:  708    33      100
   10: 1022    29      100
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Trying a few new antennas at this QTH.  Most seemed
work fairly well.

The contest was trucking along smoothly, until something
happened Saturday night.  I usually can get a good hour
or so of Europe around the 09Z hour, and that was again
true Saturday morning.  However, that opening failed to
occur Sunday morning. Only the really big, loud stations
were there. Also, on Sunday 15 and 10 seemed slow to start
and sluggish, at best. And when the Sun went down in Europe,
so did the bands.  Reminded me of the "minimum"..which will
return all too soon.

We should all be thankful for the past few years of great
propagation.

73,
Larry K4AB