[3830] CQWW CW N7IR SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7ir@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N7IR SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:44:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:    9     7        6
   80:   23    10       15
   40:  186    26       66
   20:  173    27       62
   15:  213    28       79
   10:  183    26       74
------------------------------
Total:  787   124      302  Total Score = 935,922

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Perfect ionospheric conditions lead to an all time high score for me in this
contest.  If it survives log checking it could also be a new record for QRP in
Zone 3 - assuming the competition didn't beat me to it.

Tried a trick from N4KG's book and turned the speed up in this contest.
Amazing how fast you can break some pileups using this trick.

Worked our comrades at PJ2T on 6 bands and the Dudes at 9K2HN on 20 meters.
Someone over there has good ears.

Thanks for the contacts and your patience.

73
Gary, N7IR