[3830] CQWW CW KG4IGC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KG4IGC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 02:06:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 3:32

  160:   0      0        0
   80:   0      0        0
   40:  11      4        8
   20:   7      4        6
   15:  15      8       10
   10:   8      6        8
------------------------------
Total:  41     22       32  Total Score = 5,346

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Been down and out after having knee surgery for the past few days. Finally was
able to hobble to the shack so decided to try and work a few for the club. It
isn't much, but it was nice to do something I enjoy after spending the past
four days in extreme pain. Bands did not seem to be open much by the time I got
things up and running, DX contacts were sporadic at best. Expect I'll do much
better next year, knock on wood.

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
Antenna: HB 6 band Hex & Horizontal loop