[3830] CQWW CW KC4TEO SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bduncan@hiwaay.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KC4TEO SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 03:34:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KC4TEO
Operator(s): KC4TEO
Station: KC4TEO

Class: SOAB Classic LP
QTH: Madison, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   27     9       20
   40:   98    17       48
   20:  117    20       58
   15:  155    24       73
   10:  195    25       74
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Repaired my 80 meter inverted vee (broken when tree fell back in April) on
Friday before the contest after "trimming" (hacking down) an
overgrown wire-eating fig tree.
Started late on Friday night after taking XYL to ER but she's OK.  Saturday
night, I *had* to watch Alabama/Auburn game so lost more time and never got in
the full 24 hours.
Then on Sunday morning, ran on about 30 watts for about an hour on 10 and 15
before noticing that I hadn't reset the power level from some late night SWR
checking.  I didn't even notice the difference although but this will *not*
turn me into a QRP aficionado!