[3830] CQWW CW WS7L SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WS7L SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 06:07:11 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:   10     8        7
   80:   27    14       19
   40:   82    27       54
   20:  352    36      118
   15:  112    27       56
   10:   97    26       68
------------------------------
Total:  680   138      322  Total Score = 862,040

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I set out to work as many multipliers as I could rather than just run for
maximum score. Set an all time high for number of countries on a single band on
20 meters. When I ran out of multipliers I'd run a frequency for a while with
fairly typical results. Total 135 countries and 39 zones worked. Lucky to get
8Q7DV for zone 22, which is a tough one from here. Any day that I can work an
8Q is a great day, but the overall high point was logging 7O2A, my second ever
7O. Maybe next year I'll run more rate and see if I can hit a million points.

Top honors to superstations JA3YBK and HK1NA who made it into my log on all six
bands. HK1NA was louder than most locals on 160. What a signal!

K-Line, R-6000 for 10 & 15, HF-2V for 40 & 80, homemade 3-el for 20,
T-loaded vertical for 160.