[3830] CQWW CW K5NZ SOAB(A) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 5mxmike@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5NZ SOAB(A) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 15:03:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: SOAB(A) QRP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   32    11       25
   40:   95    17       49
   20:  105    24       60
   15:  194    25       76
   10:  174    21       64
------------------------------
Total:  602   100      276  Total Score = 628,672

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

First off, hats off to the fantastic ops out there!  There is no doubt 75% or
more of the QSO's in my log are there because the op on the other end worked
hard to make it happen!  It amazes me every time when I come across a big known
contester that I know is HP, he is like S-1 to me and I wait and call in clear
with 5w and boom he nails it! Pro!

How about the freaking unreal condx on the low bands!  I wasn't on friday but
saturday night at EU sunrise I was getting guys first call!  If you told me I
would work 49 countries on 40m QRP from TX with a dipole, I would have thought
you were on the crack pipe!  Then add 25 on 80,  yeah you need counselling!
Unreal!

What a great way to spend the weekend!  Congrats to all the super scores out
there!

1 TS590, TH6 @40ft Fixed N, Sloper 40/80