[3830] CQWW CW AE0EE SOAB Rookie LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wsmitchell3@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AE0EE SOAB Rookie LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 17:36:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AE0EE
Operator(s): AE0EE
Station: AE0EE

Class: SOAB Rookie LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:
   80:   31     9       17
   40:  114    16       39
   20:   93    18       40
   15:  100    20       44
   10:  206    24       69
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

100 W into dipoles up 5-10 m.  Conditions were great in the first 24-30 hours,
and there were some good openings on Sunday.  >99% search-and-pounce, but a
short run around 1700z Saturday.  Running was difficult not only because of my
modest station, but also because my cw (especially sending) is not as good as I
would like.  Sending my callsign and exchange was tough enough (keeping perfect
time to get my 4 right while sending at a slower speed than I was receiving),
but having to copy and then send the tounge-twisting callsigns was very
difficult for me.  It's getting better, though, and this was definitely good
practice.

This weekend I put lots of new ones in the log, and a bunch of others heard.
Thanks to everyone on the air for making this so much fun, and partiularly to
those on DXpeditions!  It was a great time and I'm looking forward to next
time.