[3830] CQWW CW S53M(S53WW) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s53ww@hamradio.si
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S53M(S53WW) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 20:27:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S53M
Operator(s): S53WW
Station: S53M

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:
   80:
   40: 2716    38      119
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2716    38      119  Total Score = 874,176

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Back on HF contesting after 18 years - actually those were my first QSOs on HF
after 18 years - obviously one never forgets CW once learned (and yes, CW
rulz).

So it was great fun, especially first few hours, trying to tame the logging SW,
setup and pile-up all at the same time. First 18h I had some 100ms PTT delay
from TX to RX, which really added great portion to that fun - I apologize to
all that had to repeat their call several times. Then S51FB saved my pain and
everything was running smoothly to the final end.

Big thanks to the S53M team for letting me operate their great station - TS590
+ PA + 4el. + vertical + RX-only 3el. fixed to US and delta loop.

Problem I have now is that I know I could make it much better (not enough dxcc
multipliers, really a shame)- and I was only planning for a single -
"nostalgia kind of" - event ...

73 de Robi/s53ww