[3830] CQWW CW KL2R(N1TX) SOSB(A)/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KL2R(N1TX) SOSB(A)/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 05:23:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KL2R
Operator(s): N1TX
Station: KL2R

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: KL7
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  336    29       82
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This was a true test, not so much contest.  New-ish FTdx5000MP, using SO2V at
times, first time out with N1MM+, and a new two-element 40m array.  I did SO on
40m last year with a dipole.  An interesting comparison.  Everything worked well
together, and the vertical array is just dandy.  More than doubled last years
score and worked many more countries.  Propagation seemed to slide downhill
later on Saturday.  Sunday morning to Asia was horrible.  Not many JAs in the
log, and BY, 9M, HS, and DU were missed completely.  Few could hear me, despite
loud signals from the usual cast of characters.